Thursday, February 19, 2015

OMG First Rant

  Ok, Here is my first rant. I just installed Reality 4's new update. It crashes whenever I open a scene already created. I have several ongoing serieses I'm working on and it looks like I'll have to recreate them from scratch to continue on with them. This is a major issue. I'm not sure what the problem is. I created a test scene and it opened just fine in the new Reality. Dear God this is going to set me back day's if not weeks to recreate them and thhey might not be exactly the same. This sucks!!
  I dan't have an issue with useing Reality 4, it's a great thing and I recommend it. I've emailed the creator and I hope to find a solution for it, if not...any series will be pushed back in release.


**UPDATED**
 Ok, After Working with Paolo Ciccone from Preta3d.com, I fianlly got the issue worked out. I'm going to be able to continue working on my series. I have some new stuff soming soon.

Bill Sender

No comments:

Post a Comment